The Aptitude Test is a comprehensive measure of scholastic aptitude and proficiency in numerical, logical, and verbal abilities. Scores help ascertain the potential of candidates and their areas of strength and weaknesses. Typically, aptitude tests have been found to be highly effective in interventions that involve high volume input. The Aptitude Test can be used for hiring for all major roles within the organizational hierarchy, with varying levels of skills and difficulty.
Organizations engaged in hiring from colleges or universities, for example, often use aptitude assessments as a first level filtering mechanism that helps reduce the pool of potential job candidates and highlight those who have the potential to succeed in the given job roles. This has not only helped achieve better person-role-organization fit but has also enabled lower hiring costs and higher retention.
A psychometric test is any activity or assessment that is conducted in order to evaluate a candidate performance and includes, but is not limited to, skills, knowledge, abilities, personality traits, attitudes and job/academic potential.
There are many psychometric test styles and formats with 3 main areas we will elaborate on. They are aptitude tests, behavioural tests and assessment centres.
Aptitude Tests: These tests have the goal of assessing various cognitive abilities from numeracy and literacy skills to spatial awareness and more.
Behavioural Tests: These tests are intended to highlight specific personality traits that could indicate suitability for specific roles. These can come in the form of personality questionnaires, leadership tests, motivation tests and situational judgement tests.
Assessment Centres: Assessment centres are based on human interaction assessments. Various exercises utilise job-specific skills and simulations and are usually carried out by assessors/psychologists.
What is the DMIT Test?
Dermatoglyphics, derived from ancient Greek words “derma” meaning skin and “glyph” meaning carving. Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science which studies the patterns of skins (dermal) ridges present on the fingers & toes of human. It reveals the congenital links between our fingers and our intrinsic qualities and talents. Our fingerprint patterns are formed in the 2nd Trimester of pregnancy and then they never ever change.
It is a Science that combines neurobiology, genetics, brain science and embryology coupled with clinical studies. In developing this system, Dermatoglyphics experts conducted psychological pattern profiles with more than 500 thousand individuals since 1985 across China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia to generate a database for cross-comparison study to help individuals to learn the way to discover their inner potential.
DMIT test is applicable from the age of 3 yrs – 60 yrs. For every stage of life, DMIT has its own benefits.
Process for creaing an
Individual Development Plan (IDP)
Key Features of DMIT Process
- Once in a lifetime investment for your child or yourself.
- Better results than Aptitude test, IQ tests.
- We can accurately pinpoint your personality trait & behaviour pattern.
- Brain dominance helps you to figure out whether you are logically strong or you are a creative person.
- Learning style helps you to grasp things academically as well as professionally.
- There are 16 types of intelligence in each one of us, off course we need to develop some and we need to cash onto some.
- Your career path is based upon above 5 factors which make this process unique & accurate.
Benefits of DMIT
- Discover innate strengths and weakness
- Enhance learning experience by identifying learning styles
- Personalize academic and extra curriculum programs
- Minimize time & financial commitments on courses
- Reveal hidden talents
- Build confidence
- Improve family relationships
- Make academic and career choices easier
In terms of personal growth
- Strengthen interpersonal communication and interaction skills
- Know how to appreciate people
- Improve relations between the couple
- Discover one’s unique gift(s)
- Enhance the sense of the value of life and happiness
In terms of education
- Multiple intelligence assessment for children
- Parent-child communication and education
- Personalized education
- Select a major that best fit one’s desired career path
- Define the most appropriate way of teaching and learning
- Assessment of job competency and execution style
- Plan education and training
- Explore the potential of employee
- Leadership qualities
- Interpersonal communication and interaction
- Consolidation of human resources
Is Dermatoglyphics testing scientific or Medical basic?
Both. Dermatoglyphics is based on many scientists; medical scientists of “genetics", “Embryology", “Dermatoglyphics" “brain science" and other science-based, and the use of observation, recording, contrast, inductive learning methods, and then coupled with clinical experience, and finally concluded that: From the striae we can accurately analyze the child's multiple intelligences and potential personality.
Is the Dermatoglyphics test is not an IQ test?
Dermatoglyphics test is not an IQ test, where DMIT is an intelligent narrowing definition of striae test of multiple intelligences include linguistic intelligence, logical and mathematical intelligence, spatial intelligence, body – kinesthetic intelligence, musical intelligence, interpersonal intelligence, introspective intelligence, and last but not least naturalist intelligence which is included in the eight intelligence, where “IQ" can be simply summarized as a simple test which takes into consideration only logical and mathematical intelligence test.
What specific help can be given?
- Through the Dermatoglyphics, we are able to find out:
- Why are the children not interested in their learning?
- The learning barrier because from the inappropriate stimulation and teaching
- Why are the children always opposing to your
- Why are the children so active, so stubborn, or why can they concentrate or sit still?
- Find out the most appropriate way of teaching and communication
How accurate is the dermatoglyphics multiple intelligences test?
Dermatoglyphics is a professional industry that combines neurobiology, genetics, and embryology. Fingerprint patterns are not random. They are arranged according to individual genetic makeup. Dermatoglyphics multiple intelligences tests is scientifically proven. Besides, the data acquisition process is computerized. Therefore, we can achieve an accuracy of more than 90%.striae formation and the formation of the brain are synchronized, all fetus in the mother's body in the first 13 weeks ~ the first 19 weeks. Medically clinically proven, striae, and the existence of multiple intelligences necessarily completely linked. The proponent of the multiple intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, Professor found that Multiple Intelligences exist in the brain system, and further identify the brain structures that are in charge of the intelligence area. Therefore, the sooner the child understands the situation of dermatoglyphics, we can inspire and help the child's multiple intelligence development as soon as possible.
How Will a Dermatoglyphics Assessment Benefit Me?
Every child possesses unique qualities and potential. If through scientific methods, we can understand a child's innate characteristics and aptitude, we can better teach them. If one is naturally already strong, with more clarity, the strong gets stronger. However, if one is naturally already weak and then is not developed in later life/stages, one may lose that ability. As such, it is vital to give the accurate and right stimulation as soon as possible to avoid the deterioration of precious ability.
What Happens During a Dermatoglyphics Assessment?
All you have to do is place each finger on a machine which scans your prints. In less than a week you report will be ready for collection. The report will be close to 20-25 pages long. The first page of the report will indicate your innate learning potential and your peak hidden potential. It will also reveal what type of learner you are. Page two expounds on your learning style and mentions your key personality traits. Page three looks at your primary and secondary character traits as well as your parenting style (for those above 21). Page four looks at your strengths and your weaknesses and offers strategies on how to improve your weaknesses and strengthen your strengths. Page five and six looks at your multiple intelligence and offers career planning recommendations. The subsequent pages explain the science of dermatoglyphics, the human brain, and multiple intelligence.