Career guidance is the guidance given to individuals to help them acquire the knowledge, information, skills, and experience necessary to identify career options, and narrow them down to make one career decision. This career decision then results in their social, financial and emotional well-being throughout.
We assess our client’s skills without asking any question to them. We are authorized franchisee of the firm who is the only in the world to have U.S.Patent for DMIT test (Dermatoglyphic Multiple Intelligence Test).
Who can benefit from Career Guidance?
Benefits of DMIT/DMIA
Discover Inborn Strength and Weakness
Makes Academic and Career choices easier
Enhance learning experience by identifying Preferred Learning Styles
Personalize Academic and Extra Curriculum Programs
What is the DMIT Test?
Dermatoglyphics, derived from ancient Greek words “derma” meaning skin and “glyph” meaning carving. Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science which studies the patterns of skins (dermal) ridges present on the fingers & toes of human. It reveals the congenital links between our fingers and our intrinsic qualities and talents. Our fingerprint patterns are formed in the 2nd Trimester of pregnancy and then they never ever change.
It is a Science that combines neurobiology, genetics, brain science and embryology coupled with clinical studies. In developing this system, Dermatoglyphics experts conducted psychological pattern profiles with more than 500 thousand individuals since 1985 across China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia to generate a database for cross-comparison study to help individuals to learn the way to discover their inner potential.
DMIT test is applicable from the age of 3 yrs – 60 yrs. For every stage of life, DMIT has its own benefits.
Process for creaing an
Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Once in a lifetime investment for your child or yourself.
- Better results than Aptitude test, IQ tests.
- We can accurately pinpoint your personality trait & behaviour pattern.
- Brain dominance helps you to figure out whether you are logically strong or you are a creative person.
- Learning style helps you to grasp things academically as well as professionally.
- There are 16 types of intelligence in each one of us, off course we need to develop some and we need to cash onto some.
- Your career path is based upon above 5 factors which make this process unique & accurate.
- Discover innate strengths and weakness
- Enhance learning experience by identifying learning styles
- Personalize academic and extra curriculum programs
- Minimize time & financial commitments on courses
- Reveal hidden talents
- Build confidence
- Improve family relationships
- Make academic and career choices easier
- Strengthen interpersonal communication and interaction skills
- Know how to appreciate people
- Improve relations between the couple
- Discover one’s unique gift(s)
- Enhance the sense of the value of life and happiness
- Multiple intelligence assessment for children
- Parent-child communication and education
- Personalized education
- Select a major that best fit one’s desired career path
- Define the most appropriate way of teaching and learning
- Assessment of job competency and execution style
- Plan education and training
- Explore the potential of employee
- Leadership qualities
- Interpersonal communication and interaction
- Consolidation of human resources