A rat race is an endless, self-defeating, or pointless pursuit. The term is commonly associated with an exhausting, repetitive lifestyle that leaves no time for relaxation or enjoyment. I have experienced this race till the age of 35 like many other individuals and I’m sure probably some of you must be facing it now.
3 years ago; I decided to change the course of my life & I took control of it. Thanks to DMIT analysis, my counsellors, my friends, and family, I found what are my areas of expertise, strengths & weaknesses as well. I worked on it consciously and took some bold decisions. Now after 3 years, instead of competing with others, I’m competing with myself. I’m much of calm, satisfied & confident person. I have found purpose of my life.
The same process we did for my son Malhar when he was 3 yrs old (now he is 6 yrs). We came to know his personality trait, nature & his multiple skills set which helped us groom him academically as well as from extra-curricular activity point of view. We shared his DMIT report with his school teachers and made them aware about his learning pattern. Now the teachers are not complaining & Malhar is also enjoying his school. We are not putting any pressure on him for studies, rather we are constantly working on what better technique can be implemented so that he will not loose interest in studies.
What is DMIT? (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test)
- Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science in the study of the patterns of skins and ridges present on the fingers, toes and the soles of human.
- The human foetus’s fingerprints are formed between 13th to 21st week in the mother’s womb and then they never change.
- Dermatoglyphics features
Benefits of DMIT?
- Discover innate strengths and weakness
- Enhance learning experience by identifying learning styles
- Personalize academic and extra curriculum programs
- Reveal hidden talents
- Build confidence
- Improve family relationships
- Make academic and career choices easier
For more details, contact us at 8779677946 or log onto www.holistiquesolutions.com